Drap-Art’20: take a look. And get to know the winners of our Upcycling Contest!
And one year it’s over and our Festival says goodbye for now…
It’s been quite an incredible year. Walking in the streets has become a luck and luxury. Our earth’s lungs have had a break for a few month. A year where we can re-think our reality.
In Drap-Art we support the things we believe in: taking care of our planet (supporting recycled art), taking care of our people (by staying in the Gothic quarter and make it alive and vibrating again!), and supporting art and culture, that make us better, that make us dream and enjoy!
This year’s festival has been a challenge, a miracle, a unique happening!
We would like to thank:
- Barcelona City Council for all the support
- Our collaborators for believing in the project! El Borsí, la Sala Perill, El Reial Cercle Artístic, Galeria N2, Villa del Arte Galleries and Fousion Gallery
- Every artist that has taken part in this edition: from visual arts, performance, installations… all of you!
- UB’s Fine Arts professors and students, almost 100 joined in this wonderful collaboration.
- Every visitor and participant, by showing up they supported culture.
- To our volunteers, for their time, smiles and kindness.
We go happy for the moment shared!
Last big news… our winners for the Upcycling Contest are Lucido Petrillo and Claudio Delgado. Congratulations to everyone that participated, it was a close call.
In 2021 Drap-Art celebrates its 25 anniversary… expect a big celebration! Starting with Drap-Tv….