Call for Artists Drap-Art’20
International Festival of Sustainable Art of Catalonia
From November 20 to December 27, 2020
Presentation of projects from July 28 to September 28, 2020
Contribute with your work to reflect and attract attention to the preoccupying situation of the current pandemai, the pollution of seas and oceans, the drama of clandestine immigration at maritime borders and elsewhere, the disastrous effects of single-use plastics, and the need to reduce the generation of waste, encourage the reuse of resources and propose solutions to build a more sustainable, socially equitative and just world for the next generations.
You can submit 1 or several projects in the following modalities:
• Interventions and urban art in public space
• Installations and artworks of big formats
• Collage and assemblage
• Performances and live art
Send us your project from July 28 to September 28, 2020 by filling out this form:
With the following information:
• Concise Biography (500 characters maximum)
• Statement of intent (why do you do what you do)
• In the case of the first 4 modalities:
Title, measurements, year of creation, technique and materials used in each work, public sales price and insurance value, description of the work, 1 or more photos of the work or works presented (150 dpi), and 4 or more reference photos of other works.
• In the case of performances, shows, and concerts: description of the activity, including duration, technical needs and a video of the complete work or a trailer.
• For conferences: a synopsis of the proposed presentation, needs (projector, computer, translator).
On September 10 you will receive an email with the projects selected for this edition.